We start with hands-on therapy to establish correct posture and body mechanics and combine it with state-of-the-art modalities. Treatments work with, not against, the natural form and function of the body to relieve pain and promote healing.
- Redcord (Neuromuscular activation)
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Visceral Manipulation
- Balimo Chair— Originally designed by a German sports physiologist, Eckart Meyners, to facilitate pelvic mobility to help equestrians communicate more effectively with their horses. The Balimo chair, unlike regular chairs, enhances pelvic mobility and facilitates the neutral spine position when sitting. Our Patients use these chairs at home (integrating our Balimo Home Program), at work to sit at their desks or sit at the dinner table to help promote a healthy spine and improved posture.
- Yoga Physical Therapy— utilizing postures and therapeutic sequences with props (blocks, straps, bolsters, chairs, blankets) to help patients achieve proper alignment and enhance breathing; manual therapy integrated during thepostures to create proper joint alignment and decrease muscle tension
- Yoga Rope Wall— ropes attached to a wall used to decompress the spine, facilitate alignment, release pressure points, invert the body,and unload joints in therapeutic postures
- Soft-tissue & joint mobilization
- Myofascial release
- Cold laser
- Massage therapy
- Electrical muscle stimulation
- Scoliosis programs
- Geriatric programs