Redcord Neurac Training for Health Care Practitioners
What Is Neurac?
Neurac® (Neuromuscular Activation) is our innovative treatment method with standardized testing procedures. The method is developed in the field of therapeutic exercise in combination with suspension therapy. Neurac is based on acknowledged scientific principles and can be integrated in any evidence based practice.
The method focuses on optimized neuromuscular control for patients with long-term musculoskeletal disorders. It is also suitable for a variety of neurological disorders as well as postoperative rehabilitation.
Why Take Neurac?
Our training and solutions for health care professionals can be found in over 40 countries worldwide. The courses we run today incorporate the evidence and knowledge we have acquired though more than 25 years of ongoing research.
As education is a continual process, we constantly review and improve our Neurac courses. Through clinical studies, clinical experience, and scientific evidence—much of which is covered during the course—we have discovered principles and techniques that lead to more effective rehabilitation.
What Are You Going To Learn?
- Neuromuscular re-education concept
- Introduction to Neurac testing and treatment
- Introduction to Redcord. History and scientific evidence
- Redcord Neurac education program
- Closed Kinetic Chain Theory
- Open Kinetic Chain exercises
- Pendular movements and assisted exercises
- Biomechanical principles of the Closed Kinetic Chain
- Functional Stability Concept
- Sensorimotor System and Neuromuscular control
Neurac 1 - Payment in Full
Total $895 USD
Neurac 1 - Installment Plan
Number of payments: 3
Amount due at checkout: $299.00 USD
Amount due every month (x 2 months): $299.00 USD
* We calculate payments from the date of checkout.